Chocolates and Playing arround Eco Green Park are your Birthday Present

This is a very very late post. I beg you forgiveness.

Last June, one of the closest person in my life had a birthday. On that day I pretended to forget, even acted mad! But then I surprised him with chocolates and invitation to get lost in Eco Green Park.

It is located in Kota Batu, East Java, in a complex with Batu Secret Zoo and Museum Satwa. I was tempted to visit that park since my friend post photos on her instagram and OMG!!! I was suddenly wondering where is it.

Well, the ticket is quite affordable, but my visit coincided with peak season so I got higher price. IDR 45.000. However the price means nothing after I enjoying this park. Well, I never found place like this in Indonesia before, feels like in foreign country.

In short, I think this place is a marvelous combination. I can enjoy zoo, art, culture, nature, and science at once. Recommended place.




This artistic writing is made of real bugs *I guess*



Pretty, right. You'll find more inside this insect dome.


TV-phant!


Interior of insect's dome. Looks like ants kingdom. totally love it!

One of the famous angry birds' game character.

Took times to capture it, but I forget what this beautiful creatures called.


Swan Couple. They drew their head after I capture them. Hahaha


The owls









 You have to pay  more to feed them.


So romantic here


That's all i can post. Really wanna be there again, it's a great place to visit, one of my favorite theme park. Cute animals everywhere and I didn't feel like I was in Indonesia. Hahaha

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Miiiii, di feed blogspotku ko ada post kamu ke Sempu.. Tapi pas buka blog mu ko tak adaa... Ke mana hilangnya post ituuuu? Mau bacaaaaa >_< hihiihh..