Dream Destination

Dream destination *sigh*


Sounds like bullshit, huh? But I’ll make it happen.

DREAM. BELIEVE. MAKE IT HAPPEN. *kayak agnez monica aje, bu*

all photos in this post are not mine
all this destinations located in Indonesia

  • Raja Ampat (Papua)
Who's the poor that doesn't know this amazing place? Even NatGeo said that this is one of the best place to visit in 2013. Well, lets save our money to get there.

  • Derawan (Kalimantan)

Tell me, whoose gonna refuse to be stranded in this exotic island with it's crystal clear sea water or amazing underwater view? I guess there are some, but I just really want to play wit those stingless jellyfishes there. So cute!

  • Gili Trawangan (West Nusa Tenggara)


Yap, Gili Trawangan is the biggest *or the largest* island among 3 Gili islands in West Nusa Tenggara. Don't ask further about this magical island, all I can say just, "I willy willy willy wanna be there soon!" 

  • Kangean Islands (Near Sumenep, Madura)
Yeah, its in Madura, my hometown, and I know what are you think about. This islands has exotic underwater view! can you believe it! But there isn't any torism developer there, we must prepare every single detail of the trip independently. 
Complement Destination

Hahahah... I think it's kinda unfair if I just post my dream destination. There are some places that doesn't placed in my dream destination because it's not that hard to reach *in terms of distance, time consumptions, budgets, etc.* So, lets check these out:


  • Bali

  • Klayar Beach (pacitan)

  • Baluran National Park
  • Ranu Kumbolo, Mt. Semeru
  • Goa Gong (pacitan)

  • Kawah Ijen (East Java)

  • Pink Beach, Lombok (West Nusa Tenggara)

  • Komodo Island 



Okay, I think that's too much. I actually have longer list. I only hope that, I can be there, there there. :)











0 comments: